Friday, October 2, 2009

I’m Back and Better Than Ever

I'm Back and Better Than Ever


Hey guys…. before we get going here I would just like to say that this is Madison, and I am officially back. I got called away from my lovely blog for a period of time, but I am back with a vengence. I know you guys couldn't bear being seperated from me for such a long time so… Have no fear! SuperMadi is here!!! You like what I did with the fun little word play? I thought it was rather catchy myself. Hope someone enjoys this blog, but if not, its enough that I do. I know that there are a lot of fellow Jonanites out there and I salute you, and also all my fellow Christian brothers and sisters. My hope and prayer for this blog is to cause a few laughs and a few smiles and maybe even get out the good news of Jesus. I'll be praying for my readers… even if right now they are a tad bit nonexsistent. :)

excellent104 Thu, 01 Oct 2009 22:09:00 +0000

To read the full article click here.

To unsubscribe from this feed, click here

To manage your other subscriptions, click here

Powered by RSS:Forward

No comments: