Monday, September 8, 2008

vmas,vmas,vmas...

Burnin' Updates:
  • Again, don't forget about the VMAs on MTV tonight. Read the post below for more info.

  • The boys will be making an appearance on Ellen tomorrow. Check your local listings for the time. Their appearance was pre-recorded.

  • You can now enter the Verizon contest for free online.

  • It has been mentioned everywhere how Nick was spotted going to teh recording studio the other day. Check it out on JustJared and GossipGirls.

  • There has been a ton of gossip going around about how Selena Gomez wrote a song, I'm Sorry, about Nick Jonas. However, it's been cleared up; the rumor is not true. Read:
    "It's definitely not about Nick Jonas," says Gomez, who is rumored to be dating Jonas. "It's about someone back home in Texas. When I read it, I was like, 'Oh no this gossip has to go away!' I haven't known the Jonas Brothers for that long, but I've gotten really close with all of them."
  • No comments: